LEARN HEARTWORKS LOMI LOMI MASSAGE– LEVEL 1
“An incredible Healing massage course”
What is Heartworks Lomi Lomi massage?
Heartworks Lomi Lomi is an ancient Hawaiian Healing massage. This is much more than just a massage technique. This full body massage style works by opening the heart, and helps you let go of old stagnant energy to make room for the new nourishing energy of love.
Heartworks Lomi Lomi is about creating a feeling of being nurtured and cared for. It gives space for joy and creativity “to come”.
Lomi Lomi is often referred to as a spiritual massage. However the technique is actually quite practical and specific
Lomi Lomi has proved to be beneficial for:
- Removing lactic acid build up
- Breaking down calcium deposits
- Assisting muscle development
- Improving blood circulation
- Releasing toxins
- Relieving muscle spasms
- Increasing nutrient flow to muscles
- Stimulating the nervous system
- Assisting ligament and tendon healing after injury
- Restoring vitality
- Releasing emotional build-ups
- Reducing anxiety, fear, worry and negative thought patterns
- Instilling a sense of wellbeing in the body, mind & spirit
How will this course benefit you?
This experience helps you develop a stronger relationship to the self on many levels. During this course we will connect, laugh, be pampered, nourished & enhance our physical & spiritual awareness.
By learning Heartworks Lomi Lomi massage, this is potentially a life - changing experience
On this course you will:
- Learn to help yourself & others to relax, heal and be happy
- Learn new skills in meditation & healing
- Develop personal empowerment, communication & awareness
- Give & Receive Hawaiian Lomi Lomi
- Make new friendships
- Be more free, open, radiant, balanced, healthier,happier, and in touch with self
After three days (30 hours of training) you will also be issued with a IICT accredited Certificate for 30hrs of training
You will walk away from the course feeling clear in your mind, free in your body, revived, nourished, transformed, replenished, loved and supported.
Who is this course suitable for?
If you are in need of a change; want to connect more with yourself; need something to shift; want to learn a new skill; or you are already a massage therapist or a healer and want to add to your skills, then Heartworks Lomi Lomi is for you!!!
Heartworks Lomi Lomi originates from Hawaii. Our Training is from Mette's Institute / High Spirits Retreat. Katharine has been very blessed to find such an inspiring Mentor Mette Sorensen and her team who has constantly been a support though Katharine's personal growth and healing. Hawaiian massage has healed and transformed Katharine's life and has also witnessed her clients transform and heal. So this is such a passion of hers to help others heal though learning such an incredible healing style of massage.
Katharine & Kirralee have a deep passion for massage and both have over 12 years experience in the massage and healing industry. They provide a safe sacred space for people from all walks of life to learn, grow & heal themselves.
They can’t wait to share the Aloha with you xx
Heartworks Lomi Lomi level 1:
This is an introduction to the divine Hawaiian style of massage. On this course you will give and receive massages. By the end of the course you will be able to perform a full 90 minute treatment on your own;connect with Hawaiian life principles and learn to give from a full heart.
You will be encouraged, held and supported by Katharine and Kirralee so you can feel confident to massage after your training with them.
On this course you will also:
- Start the day with gentle exercises
- Connect with the ancient Hawaiian healing modality
- Learn 7 Hawaiian life principles
- Connect and improve breath while giving treatments
- Experience and learn heart opening meditations
- Eat healthy, cleansing & nourishing foods
$630 Early Bird Special (must be paid in FULL before 22nd August 2017)
A non - refundable Deposit of $200 must be paid to secure your booking
“The Gecko House”
139 Duringan Street,
Date & Time:
22nd - 24th September
(When booking your space we let you know the time our course will start and finish)
Please note that this is a "live out" course
To book your space please call us on 0422 572 001 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org